Not canon, but still here.
- Jack-o-Bonnie's loading screen message.
Jack-O-Bonnie is an jack-o-lantern-based animatronic that debuted on Nights at Freddy's 4 Halloween Edition. He is a counterpart of Bonnie and reskin of Nightmare Bonnie from Five Nights at Freddy's 4 in Update 2. He is unlocked by completing FNAF World 57 with a number of upgrades between 1-8 or by beating the minigame for the first time.
Jack-O-Bonnie has a dark orange skin. He has 2 pairs of teeth visible, and a large orange nose. His eyes brightly glowing yellow and orange, just like a stereotypical jack-o-lantern, including the hollow eye sockets. He has 2 large ears. Like most of the FNaF 4 characters, he has 4 fingers and 3 toes. He seems to lack the frayed whiskers his original counterpart has.
|In FNAF World|
Jack-O-Bonnie, Bonnie, and all of Bonnie's counterparts are playable characters in FNaF World.
Jack-O-Bonnie can arguably be considered to be the strongest character in the entire game damage-wise. His Jack-O-Bomb and Slasher are notorious for their high damage, with Slasher in particular being almost vital for the enemies in the Geist Lair.
Adventure Jack-O-Bonnie starts with 305 health on level 0. As every character, he gains 5 health every 1 level, having 355 on level 10, 405 on level 20, 455 on level 30, and 505 on level 40. Jack-O-Bonnie's attacks are:
- - a yellow a attack that has a chance to petrify enemies.
- - a blazing orange attack that summons a large amount of Jack-O-Lanterns to attack enemies.
- - a purple attack that has a 1/10 chance to deal 99999 damage.
- In between Jack-O-Bonnie and Spring-Bonnie, Chipper's eye can be seen in the Update 2 teaser.
- His bio is referred to his original counterpart not being part of the Five Nights at Freddy's story.
- Adventure Jack-O-Bonnie has a nose,while his original counterpart doesn't.
- Jack-O-Bonnie has a sped up attacking animation, similar to how its main series counterpart's animation is sped up in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 (the Halloween edition)