"This is why you wake up."
- Nightmare's loading message.
Adventure Nightmare is an unlockable character in FNaF World. He first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's 4 as a more aggressive version of Nightmare Fredbear. Nightmare is, along with Nightmare Fredbear the biggest animatronic of the game before update 2.
Adventure Nightmare closely resembles Nightmare Fredbear as both use the same models, except that Nightmare has black fur, red eyes, and golden yellow accessories. He has ten teeth on his upper jaw and nine at the bottom, his jaw is not hinged but rather moves up and down on a piston-like mechanism. In Five Nights at Freddy's World, Nightmare is completely black and grey, with a golden Hat and a Bow-Tie. However, in Five Nights at Freddy's 4, Nightmare also possesses a full (translucid-)black body aside of his accessories.
|In FNaF World|
Adventure Nightmare is a playable character in FNaF World. You can get him by defeating him in the Pinwheel funhouse or the Glitched World and is one of the hardest characters to unlock. After unlocking Nightmare, the player can use him in their party.
Nightmare's attacks are:
- - a green attack that deals damage and poisons enemies.
- - a purple attack that lowers enemies' defense greatly with additional shock damage.
- - a red attack that deals more damage than Bite and Bite 2.
|Role In Game|
Nightmare's role in the game FNaF World is to fight enemies with three other characters. He first serves as an enemy but will join the player once defeated in a random encounter.
- Unlike his core counterpart, Adventure Nightmare's suit is opaque.
- This maybe because a see-through skin is terrifying, opposed to the game being kid-friendly.
- His bio is literally referred to the meaning of his name, being a dream that is so bad that it keeps you from sleeping.
- He shares the same model as Nightmare Fredbear.