Making you a sandwich.
- Nightmare Chica's loading message.
Nightmare Chica is an animatronic first appearing in Five Nights at Freddy's 4. She is one of the many counterparts of Chica, who first appeared in Five Nights at Freddy's and oddly enough, unlike the other Chicas, she does not hold her cupcake. Instead, she has it on her shoulder.
Nightmare Chica is a chicken animatronic with yellow-orange skin. She has two eyes, with one glowing and the other not. She is not in good condition, and has wires coming out of her head and shoulder, with her jaw appearing to be unhinged. She has twelve sharp teeth and wears a bib that reads 'LET'S EAT!!!', like the other Chicas - although it's ripped up.
|In FNaF World|
In FNaF World, Nightmare Chica is playable character in FNaF World. Like most other characters, the player can unlock her by random encounters. She can potentially deal a lot of damage with attacks like Bad Pizza and Bite 2, but she is slightly outclassed by some of the stronger characters such as Nightmare Foxy and Nightmare Fredbear when it comes to damage and versatility. As such, she is best used in the mid-late game, but not during the last few boss battles.
Nightmare Chica: Sorry I'm late for the party; fashionably late of course!
- Nightmare Chica: At least I went down in a blaze of glory!
Nightmare Chica is a playable character and the player can put her in their party.
Nightmare Chica's attacks are as follows;
- - An orange attack that deals more damage than regular Bite.
- - A green attack that deals a great amount of damage to all enemies and causes some poison damage.
- - A black attack that instantly kills all enemies with their health lower than 30%.
- Nightmare Chica, along with Phantom Freddy, are the last two animatronics to be added.
- Like Nightmare Foxy, Nightmare Chica's pupil is yellow.
- This is different from her core counterpart, who has red pupil.
- Nightmare Chica is the only nightmare animatronic to have mismatched eyes.
- The cupcake on Nightmare Chica's right shoulder seem to be permanently stuck on the same place. This can easily seen in the attack animation, where the cupcake stay completely still even though the force would easily throw it off, although Foxy Fighters disproves this.
- According to Foxy Fighters, Adventure Nightmare Chica might have something with fashion.
- Nightmare Chica is one of the only 4 animatronics in Foxy Fighters.
- Similar to most playable characters, Nightmare Chica's battle sprite is flipped. This makes the texts on her beak reads backward, her eyes swapped, and her cupcake switches to her right shoulder.
- However, in the core series, Nightmare Cupcake was on Nightmare Chica's right shoulder in their teaser image.
- If you look closely at Nightmare Chica's left cheek, you can see that the mouth mechanism clips through her model.