- Toy Chica's loading message
Toy Chica one of the starter characters in Fnaf World first appearing in Five Nights at Freddy's 2 as one of the main antagonists and a newer and shinier version of Chica.
Toy Chica is a yellow chicken animatronic with electric blue eyes and rosy pink eyelids, with her rosy pink cheeks and her rosy pink garment.
She wears a white bib with triangles of different colors, and unlike the other Chicas, her bib reads "LET'S PARTY!" instead of the usual "LET'S EAT!!!".
She carries a pink cupcake with large blue eyes and a striped candle, with a plate on the bottom of it, and half of her legs/feet are orange, which is different from her original design in Five Nights at Freddy's 2.
|In FNaF World|
Toy Chica, Withered Chica, Chica, and all Chica's counterparts are all playable characters in FNAF World. She's one of the eight pre-unlocked characters.
- Toy Chica: Alrighty! I'm ready for action!
- Toy Chica: Bingo! Got him!
- Toy Chica: You won't get tired of my voice, will you?
- Toy Chica: You won't get tired of my voice, will you? This line gets spead-up and repeated several times.
- Toy Chica: You won't get tired of my voice, will you? This line gets slowed-down.
- Toy Chica: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
|Role In Game|
Toy Chica is a playable character in the game which is automatically available at the start. She has her main role as a major supporter in the early and (possibly) mid-game. Unlike Chica, All of Toy Chica's abilities are somewhat viable all the way through the mid-game, which is impressive but not advised, since better characters will eventually come by.
Being a major supporter of the team, Chica has no way of dealing damage points to her enemies. Instead, she has Birthday which increases speed, attack, and defense of the entire team, and Cupcake to directly heal her team in a tough situation. She does have Waterhose, but it instantly finishes the enemies instead of damaging them.
When it's Toy Chica's turn to attack, players generally pick between two: Birthday and Cupcakes. A Birthday goes a long way for the animatronics, since they're more protected and wreck more havoc on the field. It's usually recommended for heavy-hitters to be alongside Toy Chica so they're able to dish out attacks often, and swiftly. One animatronic that's not as recommended to be with Toy Chica is Freddy, because Freddy's Birthday will not stack with Chica's. Another thing to mention is that Birthday lasts a short time: (usually) once per animatronic. To get the maximum damage, one must plan out an all-out attack once Birthday activates!
Cupcakes is another helpful ability from Toy Chica. Just like Chica, Cupcakes heal the team from the enemy attacks. What most players do after Birthday is plop a Cupcakes to heal the team after being hit a couple of times. This solution won't always work though, once the player starts fighting much stronger enemies (when approaching end-game) the cupcake healing will be weaker than before and also more redundant, with the introduction of Gift Boxes for example, risking Toy Chica to be replaced by a stronger healer/enemy debuffer.
Waterhose is able to destroy any enemy that's below 30% health. Unfortunately, this doesn't count bosses. This is a hallmark attack from Toy Chica because it lets her stay in teams longer than any other animatronic. Eventually the player does capture much better characters which also have Waterhose (Endoplush has Waterhose 2) so for the fans of Waterhosing there are better options. Those who don't use the Waterhose attack may replace Toy Chica a bit sooner.
Summary: Toy Chica is a classic support character which temporarily improves all other team members and heals them too. Eventually every single ability can be replaced with better animatronics, which is expected, but by herself Chica's able to perform pretty decently if used correctly.
|Heals your party|
|Boosts you party's attack, speed, and defense for a short time|
|Kills all enemies below 30% health|
- Adventure Toy Chica was the one of the first Toy Animatronics to be shown in Scott Cawthon's Thank You image, with the other being Toy Bonnie.
- Adventure Toy Chica is holding her cupcake on her right hand, unlike her FNAF 2 counterpart, which holds the cupcake using her left hand.
- This is similar to Adventure Chica and her other counterpart (excluding Nightmare Chica and Jack-O'-Chica).
- Also, unlike her FNAF 2 counterpart, she is duck-billed like her other counterparts.
- In her attack animation, she winks. This is referred to how chicks attract men.
- Her bio is the phrase on her bib.
|In game Gallery|