|“||Look into my eye!||”|
|— Withered Bonnie, loading screen.|
Withered Bonnie is a blue animatronic in FNAF world. He is one of the main antagonists of Five Nights at Freddy's 2, as one of the withered Animatronics. He is one of the many counterparts of Bonnie.
Withered Bonnie is a blue and light blue rabbit animatronic, which is in a broken state. He has only one arm and the cables are exposed. His face has been completely ripped, but keeps the lower jaw. Just has teeth on the lower, and red endoskeleton eyes, It also has two buttons on his torso and a somewhat colorless red bow tie.
|In FNaF World|
Withered Bonnie is a unlockable character, which the player gets by a encounter after a fight. If defeated, he joins the party.
- -A red colored attack which does alot of damage and can sometimes land a critical hit.
- - A red colored attack that damages multiple enemies.
- - A black colored attack that damages one enemy and has a 50% chance to kill the selected target
Possible battle theme when fighting Withered Bonnie.
- The real model of Withered Bonnie is a little different, because the edges of his bowtie are square in FNAF 2, but he has a normal Bowtie in FNAF world.
- It is not known if Scott's change was on purpose.
- Another change is that Withered Bonnie has half of his left arm. However in the canon series, his left arm is completely torn. This may be because the Adventure characters don't have shoulder pads.
- His bio is referred to his red glowing eyes, which none of the other animatronics have.
- It is also referred to one of his attacks: Eye Beam.
- The quote is strikingly similar to the Ghost Rider's quote.