Flan is one of the several enemies encountered in FNaF World. It can be found in Dusting Fields.
Flan is a teal-colored blob-like creature with yellow eyes, curvy mouth and small teeth. It has the same appearance as Rot and Seaweed with the exception of the color.
Flans are encountered in the Dusting Fields. They use their basic attack and Balloons.
|In FNaF World|
Flan is an enemy in FNaF World. They can only be fought in the Dusting Fields.
- Flan's name and design appear to be references to one of Scott Cawthon's older game series, The Legacy of Flan.
- Flan has two counterparts, Seaweed and Rot.
- This makes Flan and its counterparts the only enemies in the game to have more than one counterpart.
- Interestingly, Flan is the only one of them who doesn't have the Gloom attack. Instead, it has the Balloons attack.
- There is a counterpart of Flan (and by extension, Seaweed and Rot) in FNaF 57: Freddy in Space, which is colored blue.
- Flan, Seaweed, and Rot all have a slightly different animation from each other.
- In real life, flan is a type of dessert, baked and consisting of a sponge base with a sweet topping
Graveweed - Beartrap - Blacktrap - Bouncepot - Boxbyte - Chillax - Chop 'N Roll - Colossal - Crabapple - Dogfight - Flan - Gearrat - Goldmine - Ball Boy - Rot - Tangle - Metalman - Prototype - Quarry - Redbear - Mechrab - Seaweed - Meringue - Tombstack - Totemole - White Rabbit
Ball Boy - Brow Boy - Party Hat A - Party Hat B - Tangle - Xangle - Prototype - Purplegiest - Redbear - Mini P -Half-Bake - Quad Endo - Mad Endo - Mudpie - Cheesehead - Anchovy - Big Jack - Madjack - Security