Foxy Fighters is another one of the silly minigames in Fnaf World. You control with his plane with WASD and the Shift key to fire. Toy Chica, Nightmare Chica, and JJ will come along to aid Foxy, The boss in this minigame is Souldozer, who is from "The Pilgrim's Progress".
To control Foxy, he will move with the WASD keys to move the respective directions. The shift key is used to fire bullets at enemies. All enemies (not bosses included) are listed below.
Mechrabs : The first enemies encountered in game, they often appear in big groups and are quite agile, yet also the weakest enemies in the minigame. Will try to fling themselves at the player. This enemy is harmless.
Gearrats : Act like parachute bombers, they will slowly move downwards while shooting small homing bullets at the player. These bullets (unlike the Chop 'N Roll, shoot directly at the player making the Gearrats a difficult enemy.
Chop 'N Roll : Have moderate/high health and the ability to fire rockets at a faster rate than Gearrats. However, the quality and quantity of the 'bullets' mean that they don't shoot directly at the player. The high health and better bullets make this the toughest enemy in Foxy Fighters.
|The following information contains spoilers. To view them, click the [show] tag.|
Fredbear: What's this, a space shooter?
Fredbear: Holy crap! Is that my voice?!
Fredbear: Voice acting?! Nooooooo! He's gone too far this time!
Fredbear: You need to shut this game down!
(Toy Chica joins)
Toy Chica: Alrighty! I'm ready for action!
(Nightmare Chica joins)
Nightmare Chica: Sorry I'm late for the party; fashionably late of course!
JJ: Let's kick this party into high gear!
Souldozer: Fools! How dare you challenge me!
Foxy: Souldozer! I should've known it was you!
Foxy: You're not even in the right game!
Souldozer: I wasn't fully appreciated in my last outing...
Souldozer: But now I'm back to show you my full power!
Foxy: Well, we're here to take back what's ours!
Foxy: This will be your last cameo!
Fredbear: Do a barrel roll!
Fredbear: Sorry, I don't know what got into me!
Toy Chica: Bingo! Got him!
Toy Chica: Bingo! Got him!
Toy Chica: You won't get tired of my voice, will you?
Toy Chica: You won't get tired of my voice, will you? (This line will speed-up and repeat several times.)
Toy Chica: You won't get tired of my voice, will you? (This line gets slowed-down.)
Souldozer: Fools! Turn back now and I'll spare your lives!
Souldozer: Or, more likely, I'll just chase you around and kill you anyway!
(Nightmare Chica gets shot down)
Nightmare Chica: At least I went down in a blaze of glory!
Toy Chica: NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!
(Souldozer is defeated)
Souldozer: IMPOSSIBLE! You haven't seen the last of me!
Souldozer: Well, actually yes this is the last you'll see of me.
Foxy: Great job guys, err.... GALS!
Foxy: I see the processing core! Let's blow it up and get out of here!
- This minigame makes many references to the popular Nintendo game series, Star Fox. References includes protagonists as animals, voice acting, and bullet hells. Fredbear saying "Do a Barrel Roll!" is a direct and obvious reference to the popular quote/meme from Star Fox 64. The quote was first stated by Peppy Hare.
- Foxy and Fox McCloud are both foxes and the main characters of the game.
- Toy Chica's joke of her voice being annoying may be a nod towards Slippy Toad.
- Baron Foxy, as he is known in the credits, is voiced by Jesse Adam.
- Toy Chica, JJ, and Nightmare Chica are voiced by Amber Lee Connors.
- Fredbear is voiced by Christopher McCullough.
- Souldozer is voiced by PJ Heywood.
- All of the enemies present in the game (minus Souldozer) are all from either Fazbear Hills or Choppy's Woods.
- In Ultimate Costum Night two of Toy Chica's deathquotes are "You won't get tired of my voice, will you?" and "You won't get tired of dying, will you?" which are obviously referencing Foxy Fighters.