Gearrat is an enemy in FNaF World.
Gearrat appears as a brown mouse on top of a gear. They have ears similar to those of animatronics, and a flashing tail with an red sphere at the end.
The Gearrat is one of the first and weakest enemies in the game. It doesn't have any special ability. All they usually do is the basic attack, although Gearrats occasionally use Toxic Bite; so be careful if your party is low leveled.
|In FNaF World|
- Their name is a pun on the words "gear" and "rat".
- They are the only enemies that are present in more than two places, that being Fazbear hills and Choppy`s woods.
- Gearrat appears as an enemy in Foxy Fighters.
- Gearrat is the only non-boss enemy in the game to appear in more than one location.
- In the "Foxy Fighters" minigame, Gearrat's tail is missing.
Graveweed - Beartrap - Blacktrap - Bouncepot - Boxbyte - Chillax - Chop 'N Roll - Colossal - Crabapple - Dogfight - Flan - Gearrat - Goldmine - Ball Boy - Rot - Tangle - Metalman - Prototype - Quarry - Redbear - Mechrab - Seaweed - Meringue - Tombstack - Totemole - White Rabbit
Ball Boy - Brow Boy - Party Hat A - Party Hat B - Tangle - Xangle - Prototype - Purplegiest - Redbear - Mini P -Half-Bake - Quad Endo - Mad Endo - Mudpie - Cheesehead - Anchovy - Big Jack - Madjack - Security