Overclock is a boss in FNaF World. He acts as one of the guardians to Security.
|In FNaF World|
Overclock protects a button that you are required to press in order to defeat Security. His basic attack deals high damage and it can use Unscrew as well.
The main role of Overclock is to act like a boss. The player must defeat Overclock to be able to press the button Overclock is guarding to open the path to Security.
- The 3 boss bytes can help drain its health while waiting to get to "Gift Boxes" to revive the dead party members.
- The following 4 chips, once equipped will ease the fight:
- Counter: Bite will cause it to get bitten back every time it hits a party member.
- Auto: Mimic is useful for spamming Gift Boxes and the party members attack moves.
- Auto: Shield is useful for blocking off 50% of its attacks.
- Curse: Status can help lower his Defense, Strength and Speed, rendering its attacks against the party members useless for a short amount of time.
Graveweed - Beartrap - Blacktrap - Bouncepot - Boxbyte - Chillax - Chop 'N Roll - Colossal - Crabapple - Dogfight - Flan - Gearrat - Goldmine - Ball Boy - Rot - Tangle - Metalman - Prototype - Quarry - Redbear - Mechrab - Seaweed - Meringue - Tombstack - Totemole - White Rabbit
Ball Boy - Brow Boy - Party Hat A - Party Hat B - Tangle - Xangle - Prototype - Purplegiest - Redbear - Mini P -Half-Bake - Quad Endo - Mad Endo - Mudpie - Cheesehead - Anchovy - Big Jack - Madjack - Security