Purplegeist is the final boss of FNaF World Halloween Edition. He is based on Purple Guy. He is used as a trick by Chica's Magic Rainbow tricking the player into thinking that he is the final boss in Update 2.
FNaF World Halloween Edition: Purplegeist is a large purple creature. Its body seems deformed while its head looks like a skull with yellow eyes and teeth. Purplegeist doesn't appear to have any legs, and seems to use its arms as an way for movement. It is notable to see that the body has what appears to be tentacles on them, this might purely be for cosmetic effects and has no use.
FNaF World: PurpleGeist's appearance looks slightly different comparing to its sprite from FNaF World Halloween Edition. It has a few purple-type colors and its body appears to be hunchbacked. It appears to sport a form of spikes on its back, several purple speckles, and long arms each sporting only two fingers. Unlike the joke game, it doesn't possess any tentacles at all. The only feature that remains unchanged is its skull-like head but with certain differences; a triangular nose instead of side-way slit nostrils, and white eyes and teeth rather than previously being yellow.
Purplegeist is a boss/enemy in Five Nights at Freddy's World: Halloween Edition. With a starting hit point pool of 500, this enemy is one of the hardest to beat. In FNaF World, it appears to be the final boss of the Geist Lair, but Chica's Magic Rainbow squishes it and she reveals herself as the final boss.
|Role In Game|
The main role of Purplegeist is to be the main antagonist of the Halloween edition and later on in the real FNaF World be an 8-bit boss which you encounter in update 2.
- Its name is a portmanteau of 'purple' and 'poltergeist'. The word "poltergeist" means "noisy ghost" in German.
- PurpleGeist's first appeared in FNaF World: Halloween Edition as a final boss.
- PurpleGeist is the only boss so far to have a completely 2D sprite.
- PurpleGeist is also the only boss to have only two frames.
- PurpleGeist appears to have a cleft chin, similar to the original Purple Guy.
- If PurpleGeist is defeated before Chica's Magic Rainbow appears, the rainbow will instantly be defeated as well.
- Interestingly, PurpleGeist's head looks nearly identical to one of the endoskeleton heads from the Night 4 minigame from Five Nights at Freddy's 4.
- Interestingly, Purplegeist from FNaF World has an cleft chin, likely an reference to FNaF 3`s Purple Guy being stuffed inside Springtrap`s springlock costume.
Graveweed - Beartrap - Blacktrap - Bouncepot - Boxbyte - Chillax - Chop 'N Roll - Colossal - Crabapple - Dogfight - Flan - Gearrat - Goldmine - Ball Boy - Rot - Tangle - Metalman - Prototype - Quarry - Redbear - Mechrab - Seaweed - Meringue - Tombstack - Totemole - White Rabbit
Ball Boy - Brow Boy - Party Hat A - Party Hat B - Tangle - Xangle - Prototype - Purplegiest - Redbear - Mini P -Half-Bake - Quad Endo - Mad Endo - Mudpie - Cheesehead - Anchovy - Big Jack - Madjack - Security